Please read the following directions carefully, consider printing them for future reference.
* Be sure to record your Username and Password for your records.
Should you need technical assistance or encounter technical problems with the application process, please email specific feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (225) 922-5468.
Click HERE to begin or revisit your application to teach in EBR.
1. Once you have completed the on-line application, please submit all supporting documentation as follows:
- College Transcripts
- PRAXIS Parapro Scores
- Copy of Degree
- 2 References, email address must be included on application.
2. The application is best viewed using Netscape 4.7
or higher or MS Explorer 5.5 or higher. Please use the tab key to move between fields.
3. You may want to reduce the size of your browser’s font to view the application.
4. It is anticipated that the application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
5. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Colleges & Universities attended, graduation date, degree earned and major
- To/From dates of paraprofessional and non-paraprofessional experience, name of organization, supervisor’s name, address & phone number.
- Two professional references including name, title, organization, work phone, home phone and address if available.
6. Certain fields have been identified as required fields and you will not be allowed to submit your application until these fields are complete.
7. When entering dates, follow the format indicated (MM/YYYY; March 2001 would be 03/2001) .
8. When you have completed a page, use the Continue button to move to the next page.
9. It is recommended that you print a copy of your application after you submit the final page.
10. Once you have submitted the application you will receive the message “Your application has been successfully submitted to East Baton Rouge Parish School System.”
Upon receipt of the required documents and verification of your highly qualified status, you will be considered for a paraprofessional position for the current or upcoming semester.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest in the East Baton Rouge Parish School System.