• East Baton Rouge Parish School System (EBRPSS) adopted the Minority and Women Business Enterprise Procurement Policy, July 21, 2011.
• To promote a greater awareness of business opportunities in the East Baton Rouge Parish School System.
• Aspirational goal of 20% utilization of Minority and Women Business Enterprises. • Provide optimum customer service to Minority and Women Business Enterprises. • Create key partnerships in the local community and throughout the state of Louisiana.
Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises:
• A Fair Share database will include Minority and Women Business Enterprises that are certified to do business with the East Baton Rouge Parish School System.
Products and Services Purchased by EBRPSS:
• Purchases in EBRPSS cover professional services, materials, and supplies. Some of these purchases include construction, audio visual equipment, furniture, copy machines, trophies, stamps, bus cameras, interactive student boards, playground materials, and laptops.